It feels like I haven't done any baking in ages (or posted about it) so with Easter not too far away it was the perfect excuse to get out the apron. I usually bake creme egg brownies at Easter so this year I decided to try something different and I went for a rocky road recipe with Easter eggs.
- 300g milk chocolate
- 2-3 tbsp golden syrup
- 135g butter
- 100g mini marshmallows
- 180g Mini Eggs
- 200g digestive biscuits
- Line a square tin with greaseproof paper.
- Place the digestive biscuits into a bag and hit with a rolling pin until they're broken into different sized pieces.
- In a saucepan melt the chocolate, golden syrup and butter until all of the chocolate is melted.
- Add the biscuits, most of the marshmallows, and most of the Mini Eggs to the pan with the chocolate mixture. Stir all of the ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and spread it out evenly.
- Use the remaining marshmallows and Mini Eggs to decorate.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours and then cut into pieces.
This recipe is super simple to follow and produces a delicious rocky road so hopefully you'll be able to try making this. Have you got any Easter baking planned?