Sunday, 18 June 2017

Chanel No5 Eau De Parfum


Chanel No5 is one of the world's most iconic perfumes. It consists of intense floral notes; top notes of
ylang ylang, neroli and aldehydes, heart notes of rose absolute and jasmine absolute, and base notes of vanilla, sandalwood and vetiver. These combine to create a fresh, feminine scent.

The packaging for this perfume is minimalistic but still looks chic. The perfume has a spray application and I've found that half a spray on either side of my neck is enough for a noticeable scent without it being overpowering. Also, I've found that the scent doesn't vanish throughout the day, so one spray in the morning is enough to last all day. However, if I'm wearing this perfume in the evening as well then I will usually spray a small amount on to revive the notes.

I was lucky enough to receive this as a present a few months ago and, to be honest, I wouldn't of considered buying this perfume otherwise since I have always assumed that anything from Chanel is unaffordable for me. However, although this perfume is slightly more expensive than the other perfumes I've got, Chanel No5 isn't completely out of my budget and so I'll definitely be repurchasing this when it runs out (although that won't be for a while!). Have you ever tried any Chanel perfumes before?

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite perfumes, i got it as a present too :)

    <3
    Perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried chanel perfume, I'm too obsessed with ChloƩ! I've repurchased their perfume three times already...

    Leah x
    http://www.leahmarriott.co.uk

    ReplyDelete