Sunday, 4 December 2016

November Favourites


I haven't been using very many new products this month so this is going to be quite a short post. Also, I'm undecided as to whether I'm going to carry on with the monthly favourites posts next year - I'm considering doing seasonal favourites posts instead. What would you prefer?

This is the first year I've bought myself a beauty advent calendar and I'm so pleased with the Ciate Mini Mani Month one. The calendar contains 18 mini nail polishes, 1 full size nail polish, 1 nail file, 2 nail toppers, and 2 treatments. Each box which the nail polishes come in has a quote or tip wrote on the back. Overall, I think this advent calendar was great value for money and all of the nail polishes are so pretty.

Next up I've been loving the Elegant Touch Rapid Dry. This has been a saviour when I'm in a rush and don't have enough time to wait around for my nails to dry. I was slightly apprehensive before I first used it because surely it can't dry my nails in 60 seconds!? The spray really does work though and, although your nails aren't completely dry, they're dry enough so you don't have to worry about smudging the polish.

My friend bought me a gorgeous pack of earrings from Accessorize a while ago and I've been wearing them non-stop this month. I never wear big earrings and these little ones are perfect for wearing everyday - they're also comfortable to sleep in. Due to the earrings being sterling silver they don't leave marks on my ears, unlike some cheaper earrings.

Finally, I got the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate. I had been wanting this for ages after receiving a tester of it a few months ago. I apply a few drops of this after I've moisturised every night. A small amount goes a long way so this bottle is going to last me a while. The oil makes my skin feel a lot softer and more moisturised when I wake up, as well as more radiant. I'll definitely be repurchasing this whenever it runs out.

I hope you've enjoyed reading what my favourites have been this month. What have you been loving during November?

38 comments:

  1. Great products! I really want to try the Midnight Recovery Concentrate :)

    What about following each other? :)

    Caro x

    http://nilooorac.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good, you should definitely get it :) I'll check out your blog now x

      Delete
  2. I've only tried a small bottle of the midnight recovery oil but I did love it - I must invest in the full size version! x

    Leah
    www.devotedtopink.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should definitely get it - my skin feels amazing after using it! x

      Delete
  3. The Elegant Touch spray was one of those things I thought wouldn't actually work and would be gimmick but I was so impressed! I never really do my nails without it these days :)

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that too but I'm so impressed with how well it works! x

      Delete
  4. I didn't know something like the Elegant Touch Rapid Dry existed. I want to try now! Haha

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, you should give it a go! x

      Delete
  5. I am so jealous you have that ciate calendar - looks amazing! I just have a Christmas one this year x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! I'm definitely going to buy a beauty calendar every year now! x

      Delete
  6. nice picks!


    Printspirational and stylish wall art for your home!
    http://www.printsandroses.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. the kiehls midnight recovery is a holy grail of mine. it has worked wonders on my skin and i love it so much.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it leaves my skin feeling amazing! x

      Delete
  8. I'm so curious to try the Kiehl's oil!! Everyone talks about it :) xx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try to get a tester of it, it's really good! x

      Delete
  9. The Elegant Touch Rapid Dry is my favorite! I am usually VERY impatient when it comes to waiting for my nails to dry and seriously this thing is a lifesaver! Lovely post xx

    http://thelifeofsalina.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same! Rapid Dry saves me so much time! Thank you x

      Delete
  10. I've heard do much about that kiehls product!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. the Kielhs midnight recovery concentrate has been on my wishlist forever!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should buy it, I doubt you'll be disappointed! x

      Delete
  12. I've wanted to try that kiehl's midnight recovery oil for years, it sounds good.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I seriously need the Kiehls! x

    www.stylepetal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good, you won't regret buying it! x

      Delete
  14. This Ciate Advent Calendar sounds like a great one as mini polishes are always better then full sized ones that I rarely get to use up x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's what I love about it because I never finish a full sized nail polish! x

      https://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  15. I recently tried the Kiehl's recovery concentrate a few days ago during my trip to London and it's amazing! It keeps my skin from being dry and I love it!

    Laura | http://www.furiouslychic.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've never used a product that makes my skin feel so hydrated before! x

      Delete
  16. Great products! I love your blog!

    Bella x
    https://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I paint my nails every single Sunday (it's like my one constant haha)...and I have never even heard of this rapid dry spray?! That is going on my Christmas list faster than you can say ho ho ho!

    katie xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good that you schedule in time to paint your nails! You should try it because it'll save you so much time when you're waiting for them to dry x

      Delete
  18. I'm jealous of that advent calendar :)

    http://ariadibari.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good - I've loved all of the polishes so far! x

      Delete
  19. The Kiehl's concentrate sounds lovely, I really like their products! x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good, I use it every night now :) x

      Delete