Sunday, 28 August 2016

Eyebrow Routine



With inspiration from Into The Gloss, I was encouraged to team up with them to write a post about my eyebrow routine and products. I was already planning on sharing this with you guys so the idea couldn't have come at a better time!

Firstly, I always use tweezers to do my eyebrows and I usually do this once a week to keep them tidy. The tweezers I use were a present from a friend (maybe she was trying to hint at something when she bought me them!) so I don't know what brand they are but these tweezers are really good at grabbing hairs even when they're short. I've experienced a few brow scares in my time caused by over-plucking so now I do the bare minimum amount of plucking and next time I feel like my brows need reshaping I'll be going to a professional! The Benefit Brow Bar is supposed to be really good for shaping and tinting eyebrows; I've been wanting to try this out for ages but I haven't yet so let me know what you think of it.

On a daily basis I don't fill in my eyebrows because mine are quite thick anyway. When I do fill them in I use the Maybelline Brow Drama, which I did a review on back in December. This brow mascara is really easy to use because the brush is small and spreads through the brows evenly - creating natural but fuller looking eyebrows. A similar product to the Maybelline Brow Drama is the Benefit Gimme Brow. I got a tester of this a couple of months ago and I'll probably buy the full-sized product when it runs out. Gimme Brow gives slightly more dramatic looking eyebrows than Brow Drama does and I also thinks it lasts a bit longer, so I usually wear this one on nights out. If I want something more precise to shape my eyebrows and fill them in, I use the Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil. This is my favourite brow pencil that I've tried because it has a brush on the end of it so once you're done filling in your eyebrows you can brush through them to make them look more natural.

Hopefully you've enjoyed reading what eyebrow products I like to use. what are your favourite products for eyebrows? If you want to see a video showing you how to fill in your brows then head over to Into The Gloss here.

22 comments:

  1. I love Gimme Brow, it really is amazing! I love the look of your tweezers - they're SO cute xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it makes eyebrows look flawless and it lasts for ages too! Thanks x

      Delete
  2. My eyebrows routine is quite simple. I basically tweeze any stray hairs then tame them using Anastasia brow gel. I used to use the Body shop brow gel for a long time but found this one to be better now :)

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the Anastasia Brow Gel - maybe I'll try it when I run out of my current brow products! x

      Delete
  3. Love these products! Thanks for sharing <3 Your eyebrow routine is amazing and I use Benefit too :)

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Gimme Brow - it's definitely my go-to brow gel these days! I also tend to use pencil (mine are so naturally uneven that they always need a bit of shaping!) to fill them in

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gimme Brow is my new favourite brow product! Glad you're liking it too x

      Delete
  5. Gimmie Brow is such a good product- I can't live without any sort of setting gel, and my brows always tend to fall downwards!

    Georgia | The Weekend Attic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gimme Brow lasts so long as well! Some of the other Benefit brow products look really good as well x

      Delete
  6. This is such a lovely post! I love Gimme Brow! It's so amazing!! I'm growing mine out at the moment, so long!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes Gimme Brow is so good :) x

      Delete
  7. You have a great routine going on here. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this routine!! I really need to try out more eyebrow products! <3 Lovely post

    Amelia | Amelia Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Benefit have a great range of eyebrow products at the moment so I'm planning on trying some more of them x

      Delete
  9. Brows are such a struggle for me! But I love the Gimme Brow as well :D

    xx SofiaaDot
    sofiaadot.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always get frustrated when I can't get them to look identical! The Gimme Brow really helps my brows look better though x

      Delete
  10. Lovely routine and products darlig! Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely day!
    Dominica from www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete