Monday, 6 June 2016

May Favourites



I have a slightly delayed May Favourites post for you today - this post was supposed to go up yesterday but I was busy moving out of my university accommodation!

My first favourite is the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub. I have used this scrub before but I had forgotten how much I love this until I saw it recently in my local Boots. The scrub smells amazing; it's a mixture of brown sugar, sweet lime, almond oil, and macadamia grains. It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed.

Next up is the DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum. For a while now I have wanted one of the Be Delicious perfumes because they all smell amazing! I picked the Fresh Blossom one because it smells fresh, which is perfect for spring or summer. Also, the scent lasted for quite a while (about 4 hours), which is something I usually struggle with.

Finally, I treated myself to two NYX products; the Soft Matte Lip Cream in shade 'Cannes', and the Mechanical Lip Pencil in shade 'Nude'. I love how soft the lip cream is because it doesn't feel matte at all but it looks amazing! Also, I found that the lip pencil matched the shade of the lip cream nicely, and it was very soft and easy to apply. I picked up a few more shades of the Soft Matte Lip Creams, so I'm going to do a full review and swatches of them soon.

Sorry that this has been such a brief favourites post this month! Hopefully I'll have more favourites next month. What have you been loving in May?

22 comments:

  1. Soap and glory, love their products! They have the cutest products.
    Ann | www.fashionspydiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes their products are amazing! I have so many of them x

      Delete
  2. The sugar crush line has the most amazing scent, they are my favourite body products ever! I have been known to just stand there and smell them in my bathroom when I'm not even having a shower haha...not sure I should be admitting that...it makes me sound a bit strange lol.
    Em x
    http://themusingsofem.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they smell amazing! Haha don't worry I kept smelling it whilst I was taking these pictures! x

      Delete
  3. You have such a lovely blog with so beautiful photos and this post has to be my favorite!

    Can’t wait to see the new one!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Sugar Crush body scrub is one of my summer favourites. Sweet, but refreshing at the same time :)

    www.sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love it too! They also do a moisturiser that has the same scent and I use it all the time during summer x

      Delete
  5. I love how NYX lip creams feel on lips, will give this shade a try! And aren't Soap & Glory products the cutest? :D

    Come visit us soon
    xx
    Makeup, Style and Sugar
    http://makeupstyleandsugar.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes NYX Lipsticks are so comfortable to wear on the lips! Soap & Glory do some amazing products x

      Delete
  6. Hey, would you like to follow each other on social media? Let me know if you follow me, will follow back. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok cool! I'll check out your blog now x

      Delete
  7. Wow that colour of the lip products looks amazing! Love me some nude lips :)
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I have a massive collection of nude lipsticks and glosses haha x

      Delete
  8. Love your blog and I am a the follower #21 on GFC :)
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    Let me know!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll have a look at your blog now x

      Delete
  9. great favourites....that Sugar Body Scrub seems amazing!!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! You should definitely try it x

      Delete

  10. Sounds great and would love to try this product

    would you like to follow each other on google friend connect and google plus? If you follow me,
    I will follow you back after it. ^^
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do, they're so good! I'll check out your blog now x

      Delete
  11. I love anything from Soap and Glory, especially the Breakfast Scrub! It smells so good x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soap & Glory do some amazing products! I haven't tried the Breakfast Scrub but I'll definitely give it a go x

      Delete