Sunday, 12 June 2016

Favourite Summer Scents



There are certain scents that instantly remind me of summer; today I thought I'd share with you what those scents are.

A perfume that I've been using for years is Daisy by Marc Jacobs. This one smells AMAZING! It's probably my favourite summer scent out of all of my perfumes. Daisy is a mixture of Strawberry, Violet, Jasmine, Musk, and Vanilla. Also, the bottle is really cute, and I got the 20ml one which fits perfectly in my handbag so I can spritz it on throughout the day. The only problem with this perfume is that the scent doesn't last as long as the other perfumes I use.

The next perfume I love using in summer is Modern Muse by Estee Lauder. I bought this perfume in Rome last summer so whenever I wear it it reminds me of my holiday. Modern Muse has a stronger scent than Daisy but it's not overpowering. The perfume contains: Exotic Mandarin, Honeysuckle Nectar, Dewy Petals, Jasmine Sambuc, Amber Wood, Fresh Lily, Patchouli Coeur, Patchouli Crist, and China Absolute. The bottle is beautifully designed with a bow on top and the scent lasted all day.

Eternity by Calvin Klein is another perfume that I love to wear in the summer. I used to wear this one all the time (as you can see by how little is left in the bottle!), however, I don't wear it as much anymore - but I still think it smells great. Eternity combines Freesia, Mandarin, Sage, Muguet, White Lily, Marigold, Marcissus, Patchouli, Sandalwood, and Amber. This perfume is great to wear in the day or at night, and it also doesn't really need to be topped up.

The latest addition to my perfume collection is the DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom that featured in my May Favourites post. This perfume is very refreshing - like I'm constantly smelling my wrists throughout the day haha! It contains Apple Blossom, Citruses, Rose, Violet, Woodsy Notes, Orris Root, and Musk. Fresh Blossom lasts throughout the day, however, the scent isn't as strong towards the end of the day. Thanks to this perfume though I now want to try all of the perfumes from the Be Delicious range!

What perfumes do you love to wear during the summer months?

18 comments:

  1. Lovely post dear, I love these perfumes! Happy Sunday!xx

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love MJ daisy. Lovely post! Thanks for sharing.

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy is always a staple summer scent! My favourite is Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried Bronze Goddess before but I really want to because I've heard so many people saying how nice it is! x

      Delete
  4. My favourite perfumes now are from Jo Malone, especially the light fruity ones.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo Malone perfumes sound really nice but I haven't tried any of them before! x

      Delete
  5. by looking at it i can tell how good they smell!! thanks for posting this, keeping my eyes on this! haha <3

    marisa
    http://summersnackies.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be Delicious range sounds amazing, girlie! I only know the scent of Daisy. I have also been getting excited about different perfumes and definitely would love to expand my collection :)
    xox Nadia
    www.mielandmint.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there's so many amazing scents in the Be Delicious range! There's so many more perfumes that I want to add to my collection x

      Delete
  7. I love the Marc Jacobs fragrances! Need to go give a sniff to Modern Muse by Estee.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should have a smell of Modern Muse because it's so nice! x

      Delete
  8. Marc Jacobs fragrances always smell like Summer to me - So fresh! x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I always wear Daisy in the summer so that's the smell I associate Summer with! x

      Delete