Sunday, 17 April 2016

L'Oreal False Lash Sculpt Mascara


The L'Oreal False Lash Sculpt mascara featured in my March Favourites post and I promised a full review later this month, so here it is! The past year or so I haven't bought any cheaper end mascaras because I've been really impressed with my Benefit mascaras. However, I'd seen so many pictures of people wearing this mascara and it looked amazing so I had to get it!

This mascara has a plastic wand, and I usually prefer the brush wands, however I find this wand coats my lashes just as well as the brush wands which I use. The wand on this mascara fans out so it manages to cover all of your lashes and gives them a bit of a curl - although I usually use an eyelash curler beforehand. The mascara brush gets very close to the waterline to give a full volume effect. It also lengthens my lashes significantly; I'd say to nearly double their natural length! The wand is easy to use on my bottom lashes as well as my top lashes because it isn't too big. The only problem with this mascara is that it sometimes smudges underneath my eyes, however, this could be because I have quite oily skin. Other than this, this is the best cheaper-priced mascara that I've tried in years and will definitely be repurchasing it.

Have you tried this mascara? Or what's your favourite mascara at the moment?

22 comments:

  1. I love plastic brushes so sounds like I need to check out this budget version from L'Oreal x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely, I've been really impressed with it so far! x

      Delete
  2. amazing mascara ♥
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! I would love to check out your blog but the link isn't working properly, so if you leave the link here again then I'll go visit it :) x

      Delete
  3. I've been looking for a drugstore mascara to try and this might just be the one!
    xx
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think if you do try it :) x

      Delete
  4. I look for plastic brushes in mascara. I find they really helps the lashes to get a lift. I would definitely try this one out. Great review girl !!! :)
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this brush definitely gives your lashes a lift, let me know what you think! x

      Delete
  5. This sounds really good and I love mascaras that give your eyelashes a bit of a curl! I wonder how this one will compare to the Maybelline Lash Sensational!
    Aleeha xxX
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! I haven't tried the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara, might have to buy it to compare the two of them x

      Delete
  6. This looks like a great product! I'd love to try it out x

    Lina / lina-khalifa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Let me know if you try it too x

      Delete
  7. I have heard many reviews about this mascara recently and really want to try it out!

    https://vigiraj.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite mascara from L'Oreal, hope you like it too! x

      Delete
  8. This mascara sounds fab, L'oreal are great for mascara on the whole! Will defo try this out x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems like a fab purchase! I've seen this one in Boots and really liked the shape of the brush, I'm tempted to try it. :) Thanks for the lovely review! <3

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it! I've never seen a mascara with a brush shaped like this one before but it's really good, you're welcome :) x

      Delete
  10. I don't have a favourite mascara yet, I haven't found "the one" yet! This one sounds really good! :)

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you'll find your favourite mascara soon, it took me years to find one that I really liked! x

      Delete
  11. Hey Emma! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out on my blog here: http://lina-khalifa.blogspot.com.eg/2016/04/the-liebster-award.html

    Hope you like the questions!
    Lina / lina-khalifa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the nomination :) I've already done a Liebster Award but I might add my answers to your questions on to the blog post I've already done for it x

      Delete