Thursday, 25 February 2016

AM & PM Routine Tag


I've never done a tag post before but I saw this one over at Blonde Ambition and thought it looked like a good 'un!

1. What is your morning beauty routine?
When I wake up I use my Clinique cleansing brush (review here); although some mornings I will use my Simple Facial Wash Gel instead. This is followed by Simple Facial Toner and Nivea Moisturising Day Cream. If I have any spots then I'll dab a bit of Sudocrem on them,

2. What's for breakfast?
Being in catered halls at University means that I usually go for a cooked breakfast of scrambled eggs, beans and hash browns. However, when I'm at home I have Special K instead!

3. Coffee or tea?
Tea - only green tea! I'm not a massive tea drinker but when I do I stick to green tea.

4. How long does it take to get out the door?
If I'm rushing and going for a minimal makeup look then about 20 minutes, otherwise I take about 40 minutes to get ready.

5. What is your go-to makeup look on a fuss-free morning?
This usually happens when I don't have time to be fussy! I'll have my Benefit The POREfessional primer (review here), Nars Sheer Glow foundation (review here), Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, Benefit They're Real mascara, and Benefit Rockateur blusher.


6. What is your evening beauty routine?
I use my L'Oreal Micellar Water (review here) to remove my makeup, followed by my Clinique cleansing brush to give my face a thorough clean. Then I use my Simple Facial Toner and Simple Night Cream.

7. Snack time! What's in the bowl?
I usually go for a few biscuits but as there's an Esso across the road from my University accommodation I'm sometimes tempted by the Subway!

8. How do you wind down and prep for bed?
I try to read before I go to bed - whether it's a book or a magazine. However, I'll sometimes scroll through social media instead.

9. Cozy up! What are you wearing to sleep?
I love Primark PJs the most! The soft fluffy ones with the cuffed ankles are the PJs you'll normally find me in.

10. What are some things you must do before hitting the hay?
I make sure I set an alarm so that I get up in time for breakfast, and I'll also take one last look at Twitter and Instagram!

I hope you like this tag post and if you do one of these yourself then let me know in the comments below so I can take a look at it.

16 comments:

  1. This is a really cool tag ^_^ the cooked breakfast in the catered halls sounds so cool, I'd love to read a uni experience post from you because I'm at uni too but I'm a commuter so my experience is totally different, would be great to read yours

    Iqra | The Blushing Giraffe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm planning on writing more lifestyle posts in the near future so I'll definitely consider writing one about my uni experience :) x

      Delete
  2. Love these products! And I learned something new today: that there is a blogging magazine! I will have to pick up an issue. :)

    Great content!
    xoxo Taylor

    http://thelittlefashionattic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I only heard about Blogosphere a few months but it's very interesting and useful :) x

      Delete
  3. Primark PJs are the best...I definitely have more pairs than I need but I just can't resist every time I go in! haha.
    Em x
    http://themusingsofem.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same! They're so comfy and there's such a big selection to choose from x

      Delete
  4. This is a great tag! I've never done one before either but I love reading them as I'm so nosy haha. My huge downfall for snacks is the Co-op 1 minute away! Impossible to resist those late night cravings! I really like your blog ☺ do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin’ so we can keep up with each others’ posts?

    -Ruby Xx

    Another Ruby Tuesday / Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I already follow you on Bloglovin' because I love your blog! x

      Delete
  5. this is an awesome tag, i think i will do it!! i love micellar water for removing my make up too!!

    http://martinadenegri.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Let me know if you do it and I'll check it out! Nothing beats micellar water for removing makeup! x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you, I've only seen it on a couple of blogs so hopefully more people will do it! x

      Delete
  7. amazing blog
    follow for follow
    http://dressedwithimen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will go check out your blog now! x

      Delete
  8. What a fun post! I want to check out more products from Simple! That toners and cleanser look really nice. I love the make up remover!

    http://www.mytwopence.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do, Simple products work really well on my skin because they're not too harsh. The micellar water works amazingly well to remove makeup! x

      Delete