Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Ted Baker Mini Trio Gift




Ted Baker have a lovely selection of Christmas gifts in Boots this year. For my birthday a friend bought me this Ted Baker Mini Trio Gift set and I thought I would share it with you guys as I think it would make a great Christmas gift for friends, sisters, or mums.

The packaging - as with all Ted Baker products - looks elegant and classy; making the gift set look more expensive than it actually is! This gift set is described as a "collection of minis [that] blends fruity top notes with violet, whilst the base combines sweet yet soft vanilla, patchouli and amber". I personally love the smell of these products, however, I find that the scent of the body spray fades quicker than I would like it to (I prefer something that lasts all day!). Although, the plus side is that the body spray is small enough to fit into your handbag so you can reapply it whenever you feel it's necessary. Additionally, the body lotion is great if you want a scented moisturiser but if you're looking for something to battle dry skin, such as on the elbows, then this isn't the one for you. The body wash makes me feel refreshed and fills the bathroom with its beautiful aroma - and the scent lasts!

Let me know if you're planning on buying any of the Ted Baker gift sets for someone this Christmas.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :) They'd make the perfect Christmas gift! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love this set and the packaging is so pretty x

      Delete
  3. Lovely set! So pretty and I love the sound of the fragrance. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells amazing! Not very Christmassy but a very refreshing fragrance x

      Delete
  4. I love Ted Baker - their branding is amazing. Perfect gift for the women in my family!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm definitely buying a few of these gift sets for Christmas presents! x

      Delete