Saturday, 24 October 2015

Lush Haul


I'm ashamed to admit that I have not visited a Lush store in a while now. However, the realization that Lush's Christmas products are out now is what tempted me into a store. I had completely used up all of my Lush products so this was the perfect opportunity to stock up - mainly on bubble bars as these are my favourite product that Lush sells!


The first Christmas product I picked up was the Five Gold Rings. They are five glittery bubble bars held together on a string, which crumble and foam when placed in water. I was attracted to this product because it contains vanilla (a scent I absolutely adore!), and it's also packed with illipe butter and moringa oil, which are two skin softening ingredients. This product definitely gets me into the Christmas spirit, even if there is still nine weeks to go...


The second Christmas product I got was the Butterbear. I'm usually attracted to the colourful or glittery products that Lush has to offer, however, I picked up the Butterbear because of the ingredients it contains; skin softening cocoa butter paired with a beautiful vanilla scent. This product is a real winner for me as when I step out the bath my skin feels silky smooth, so I will definitely be visiting Lush in the near future to pick up some more of these.


After browsing the Christmas products for a good twenty minutes I turned my attention to this Sparkly Pumpkin for Halloween. This citrus bubble bar turns the bath water a vibrant orange colour and makes me feel rather autumnal - especially with some pumpkin scented candles lit around the bath. The bubble bar contains juniperberry, lime and grapefruit oils, which are perfect for soaking in the bath for hours!


Once I'd finished looking at the themed products I bought a couple of the regular products; the first one was The Comforter. This could be my favourite Lush product ever! I've bought this many times now and I manage to get about five baths out of each bubble bar. It foams very quickly under water and turns the bath water an amazing pink colour - which doesn't stain the bath tub. The cassis absolute gives a pleasant fruity fragrance and my skin feels smooth for hours after getting out of the bath. I urge anyone who hasn't already tried one of these to go and buy one!


The last product I picked up was the Granny Takes a Dip bubble bar. I had never tried this one before (or the bath bomb which is now discontinued I believe) but I had heard many rave reviews about it. The bubble bar smells incredible; it's a blend of ginger, pepper and lemon oil. It also foams very quickly, however, the bath bomb version of this is apparently more colourful. I would love to try the Granny Takes a Dip bath bomb, if it gets brought back out, to compare the two of them.

Overall, I'm loving all of the products I recently purchased from Lush and I will definitely be going back there before Christmas to pick up some of their other Christmas products - so watch this space for a 'Lush Christmas Haul'! What products are you liking from Lush at the moment?

24 comments:

  1. Lush is so amaze. Would love it if you could check out my latest Autumn faves post!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love Lush! I've had a look at your blog and it's lovely :)

      Delete
  2. I used to be a huge lush fan but I actually haven't bought anything from there in ages. I'm excited for their Christmas releases though!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went through a phase of not visiting Lush for months but definitely go check out their Christmas products - they've got some beauties!

      Delete
  3. Great post!! I've not tried the comforter before and I've heard such great things about it so I'll have to try it out!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The Comforter is one of my favourite Lush products, every time I go into a store I pick one of these up so it's definitely worth trying it!

      Delete
  4. I always treat my little sister to Lush goodies as she LOVES their bath bombs and bubble bars. I think I need to get my hands on sparkly pumpkin :) X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sparkly pumpkin is great, I've never picked up any Halloween products from Lush before!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I love the sparkly pumpkin, I might have to go pick up a few more before Halloween is over!

      Delete
  6. Been thinking about popping into Lush for some new seasonal bits and this has definitely given me some ideas of what to pick up!

    Ceann x www.ceannnnnn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help :) I'm definitely going to go back soon and pick up some more of their Christmas products!

      Delete
  7. lush is so great! their products are so fun!

    and love the blog btw! if you get the chance i would really love it if you could take the time to check out mine and let me know what you think! (or maybe even follow? no pressure though!)

    have a great week, girl!

    love, rach.

    So, hi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush is my favourite for bath bombs and bubble bars! Thank you, you've got a great blog :)

      Delete
  8. The five gold rings sounds so fun, and the Granny Takes a Dip looks like it would look amazing in the bath! I'll definitely have to pick up the Butter Bear too. Lush is amazing at this time of year x

    Jess | www.itsthattimefor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that the Five Gold Rings is glittery - I haven't picked up any glittery products from Lush before! I'm definitely going back there before Christmas to pick up some more festive products! :)

      Delete
  9. I really want to try the Butterbear, I've wanted to try it for a while now it sounds really good. I was really tempted to pick up Granny Takes A Dip when I was in Lush last, but I didn't - I really want it now though.

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Butterbear is great if your skin is feeling dry and Granny Takes a Dip is definitely worth picking up!

      Delete
  10. Great post dear! Have a nice day:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) have a nice day yourself too!

      Delete
  11. I love Lush! I've got loads of stuff to use up at the moment as I keep buying more! The gold rings look amazing, and I like the sound of the butterbear. I've got granny takes a dip and sparkly pumpkin on my to-use pile - so excited!

    Lucy x- Yellowicing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gold rings and butterbear are great! I can't wait to go back and buy some more Lush products! x

      Delete
  12. I love what you picked up! The butterbear looks so cute and the gold rings look really pretty too! :)

    Rachel | Beauty and the Bird / Win a MAC lipstick on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love that the Five Gold Rings are glittery! x

      Delete